- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Products
- Our Clients
- Purchase Online Tests
- Training Workshops
- Contact Us
- (08) 9362 2036
- (08) 9362 5546
Richmond Fellowship of NSW
The Richmond Fellowship of NSW and our program partner Greater Western Area Health Service have historically invested in cultural awareness training, however, in terms of evidence...
The Office for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health (OATSIH) NSW has engaged Indigenous Psychological Services based on their extensive experience in the sector and unique...
State Forensic Mental Health Services WA
“We had the opportunity to engage IPS in completing a cultural security audit for our organisation. The final report submitted by IPS for this project was...
Department of Health and Ageing, WA
In my role as Director of Health Branch (including OATSIH) in the WA Office and working with IPS I was impressed with the professional nature of...
Life Without Barriers, South Australia
At Life Without Barriers we were honoured to have been able to provide to our senior management team in South Australia...
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
“IPS aims to set a benchmark for the delivery of culturally competent mental health services for Aboriginal (Australian) people. This will be achieved through the continued development and delivery of evidence based best practice in our programs, services and products"
- Our business, from the beginning, has operated successfully and independently WITHOUT government funding, subsidies or assistance
- We strive to address inequity and disadvantage by providing unpaid services that we deem essential to addressing chronic mental health needs in Aboriginal communities
- Our success in attracting business, is based on our ability to deliver a product that is of the highest possible quality
- We achieve this by SELF FUNDING the research and development of unique programs, services and products to ensure their ongoing validation and appropriateness with Aboriginal people across Australia
- We operate to provide specialist mental health and psychology specific services for the betterment of Aboriginal (Australian) people
- We provide services that reflect an Aboriginal (not main stream) ‘world view’
- We maintain quality assurance through insisting upon the demonstrated cultural competency of all of our consultants
OUR STATEMENT OF CULTURAL RESPECT
IPS honours and respects the traditional owners across this vast land in which we provide our services and acknowledge that there is no greater honour than to work for the betterment of our people. We are thankful for the contributions of Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australians who walk this journey with us every day.